About Clarion Medical Technologies
Since its founding in 1989, Clarion Medical Technologies has grown to become one of Canada’s largest private medical companies through innovation, commitment to customer satisfaction, and the development of strategic partnerships. Clarion’s line of high-performance products for Aesthetic, ENT, Gynecology, Urology and Vision applications relies on a sophisticated IT system to optimize distribution efficiency and productivity.
- Medical Wholesale Distributor whose line of business includes the wholesale distribution of surgical and other medical instruments, apparatus, and equipment.
- 125+ users
- Insufficient backup system
- Lengthy recovery times
- Insufficient disaster recovery
- Congested network
- Building new backup system
- Using interchangeable hardware
- Both onsite and off-site data storage
- Reduced backup time
- Reduced recovery time
- Eliminated network congestion